Saturday, August 26, 2006

Baptism and Storms

Tonight my bestest friend in the whole world was baptised at her mormon church, in Bartlesville, Oklahoma:) It was a nice service :) I got to see her hubby Allen, and see her in laws again, they are all such nice people :)

I went down there with Laura's mom and stepdad, and we ate at a chinese place, which now I'm starvin` again, but at the time i was full :) I saw a guy I graduated high school with :) He's such a cutie, and I have had a crush on him since high school. I don't know what he is up too, I didn't see his wedding ring on his hand tonight. He asked me what I was up too, and I said "nothing really" and he looked at me and asked again "No, really what are you up to" and I swore he looked down at my left hand to see if i had a ring on, but I'm not positive :) LOL. It's always good to see people from high school, although seeing them makes me feel old because this coming year will be 9 years since our high school graduation :) Laura's mom didn't recognize him (i spelt that wrong,lol)I said That's C.B. and she said "Oh, I didn't know who it was." lol. He has changed alot since high school. But he's still cute anyways :)

While we were there a big storm came in Bartlesville, my friend Barngoddess will be happy now that it has rained :) A lot of people said that they so desperatly wanted the rain last night but they didn't get any, which they didn't my town in Kansas did LOL.

Well here's some pictures the first 2 are of Laura in her baptism gown and one before she entered the church :) I cut the Elder out of one of the pictures because I do not have his permission to put his picture on the internet (i'm a considerate picture taker, :)) and the others our of the storm :) Hope you enjoy, you all have a blessed Saturday night.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 of you stopped by and said:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

weeee! we got a ton of rain lastnite, you are so right-I am very happy about it!!!

so, did YOU ask CB (I think that was his intials) what he HAS been up too? Did you find out any info on him? hmmmm, it sounds like you need to do some checking on this guy. Is he still cute?

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

I asked him and he stated, working at home taking care of my daughter. He did not mention his wife, I don't know I didn't see her at their table either, so I still again don't know, lol. He is deffiantly cute, but to me he's always gonna be cute! LOL. I don't know what to do. I could start going back to the church to see if he's there, and investigate, but I so like not want to go to that church anymore, lol. I don't know in the words of my friend Rachel, I'm confused.

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

oooooh did you get digits? Sounds promising.....worth looking into ;)

Great pics of the storm!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home