Sunday, August 06, 2006

Beautiful Sunset

I don't get many chances to take pictures of a sunset....but tonight I was bound and determined to get some good pictures in. The ones below are my favorites :) The Very last picture is of a firetruck and Police car down the street from my house, some idiot spilled gasoline all over the street!!!! I was outside earlier and thought "why do i smell gas, (as in gasoline)?" DUH SUSAN!!!! OPEN EYES AND LOOK!!! LOL.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

7 of you stopped by and said:

At 10:42 AM, Blogger KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Those are lovely! We do get some pretty sunsets around here eh?
I love the smell of gasoline - I proble would have been out there ejoying it LMAO!

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

Kshippychic - Thank you, that is the reason i got a digital camera in the first place, I'm gonna start taking digital photo classes hopefully, I'm very interested in photography. I love the smell of gasoline too....but this was just way to much for me to handle I think I was high from the fumes by the time I got back inside the house!

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger KSHIPPYCHIC said...

COol! Photography is a lifesaver for me. Maybe I could help you some. I just learned a ton about using a manual camera, but I still don't know everything there is to learn! What kind of camera did you get??

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

not a very high tech one a kdak easy share z740 i really want a Nikon digital and manual camer, but um...you have to have money for that and that is something i do not have, lol.

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Pavel said...

I love pictures of the sky and cloud formations, and especially sunsets! cool pics!

 
At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

 
At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Electrocorp ionizers exercises for pilates machine cara sauna All prepaid cell phones headset adapter

 

Post a Comment

<< Home