Saturday, August 26, 2006

Because again I'm bored...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 of you stopped by and said:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger brian said...

Nice glasses!!!

How's the weekend going?

Had any Stew yet?

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Love the photos! Pretty green eyes chickie! Us green eyed chicks gotta stick together.

Stew?!

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

Brian - Thanks, and yes I have :) The stew was delicious!! I will most deffiantly come back for more stew!!

Rachel- Thanks :) And Thanks :) I never thought of myself as having pretty green eyes :) HOw flattering :) And yes we green eyed girls need to stick together!!

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

You are so pretty and i too love the glasses! Been thinking of getting some new ones....thinking 50's cat eye glasses.

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

RG - Aww you are so sweet, but I don't believe i'm pretty at all, but thank you for the compliment :) I love my glasses, I thought and though about it before I bought them 3 years ago. Now I love them!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home