Thursday, August 31, 2006

BlogDay! 2006

Well today is BlogDay, where all bloggers are incouraged to put down their 5 most favorite blogs with a little explanation of what those blogs are about. I however, just like my friend Barngoddess, could not pick out 5, you are all my blogger friends, and I love you all equally, and I just didn't think that was fair to pick out just five, so I again, just like Barngoddess put all my daily reads on paper and cut them up and put them in a cup, and had my co-worker L. pull out five.

These are the ones she pulled out, although they are not in order, lol, she threw them at me, LOL. She said I was strange! How dare she!! LOL.

To Be Perfectly Clear
Just My Thoughts
Ramblings from the Reservation
Rache's Diary
Truth is Freedom

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • To Be Perfectly Clear
  • - I found Pavel over on my girls Barngoddess blog, thought I would go over and see what his blog was all about, and he quickly became one of my dail reads. He is always finding really neat stuff on the internet, and he shares his findings with us. I am always amazed on what he finds out there on this wide world web. Not to forget he has the most precious children one has ever seen, it just gets me how vivid their immaginations are, to be young again!!! SO you should go over and see what is on Pavel's site, I'm sure he has something really neat!!!



    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Just My Thoughts

  • I again started reading Redneckgirl from Bargoddess' page. She is so truthful on what she writes, and she and I have a lot in common. She is a very beautiful young lady, who is raising 2 boys as a single mom. I have nothing but the most respect for her as it is hard in the day and age to be single, but even harder to be a single and a parent. She's alovely girl, and I love her geniune posts. (i can't spell either!!)

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Ramblings from the Reservation

  • This is my girl Barngoddess' blog. I actually stumbled across her blog from a Crime blog back in April, when a teenage nimwhit faked her own kidnapping here in Kansas. We have become very good internet friends, and I love her posts. SHe is not afraid to be herself, and this is what I like about her, not to mention her absolutely GREAT pictures of her horse, Scooter, her weenie dog Elvis (anyone who has a weenie dog automatically get's points with me, lol) and her cute little boy WeeOne. She also posts about the news that is happening which is great because it keeps us up with the current events, especially if you are not an avid news watcher or reader. I love her blog, and admire her for who she is :)


    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Rachels Diary

  • Rachel has to be one of the funniest blogs I read throughout my day. It never fails I always laugh everytime I read her posts. She is not afraid to be herself, and voice her opinons of what she is thinking, and that is why I like reading her blog. Not to mention her emails or post so Belbo :) She also finds the funniest and cutiest pictures to post along with her blogs. She has also become one of my best internet buddies. We message each other on the weekends, when she is bored with what she has to transcribe, and I try to keep her awake while she does it, I don't think I do a good job though! I greatly enjoy reading her posts, when there is a new one on her blog, I get all excited!!!

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Truth is Freedom

  • I again came across Brian on Barngoddess' page. I love reading his posts, he is a very talented writer, and poet, and I enjoy getting lost in is daily posts. He makes me laugh and sometimes tears come to my eyes as the passion in his writings are so soulful. He has such a great imagination, and I love visiting his blog.


    Also just to let everyone know that the links I have on this blog are the links I go to everyday, and I enjoy each and every link for something that they offer that the others don't, it goes for EVERYONE, I do not play favorites, and I love each and everyone of you equally, you are my internet family, and you all keep me sane :)

    HAPPY BLOGDAY everyone I hope you enjoy my links, and you all have a blessed Thursday :) (just think tomorrow is Friday, and then it is a 3 day weekend WOOHOO!!).

    7 of you stopped by and said:

    At 11:14 AM, Blogger pinky said...

    How fun! I'm going to start clicking around on your suggested blogs! BTW, love the site change. I still don't know how to navigate HTML enough to do anything cool like this.

     
    At 11:30 AM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

    Thank you PINKY! I don't know much about html either, if it's not already on the template on how i can do it, forget it!!! I credit the template to the creator (she's on the right side of the page), I could have never of down this myself!!!

    HTML is so damn confusing!!

     
    At 12:00 PM, Blogger brian said...

    Afternoon,

    It is amazing how you come across people at various blogs, read their comments and link back and find? A wonderful new friend. Thanks for the mention, I too have so many blogs that I enjoy, it is hard to single anyone out.

    I got chills reading how my words affect you. Thank you.:)

     
    At 5:04 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

    awwww shucks :)

     
    At 12:58 PM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

    Thanks for putting me on your blog day list! I am so glad that we met and I love your blog and you comments and opinions.

     
    At 2:02 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

    Hey girl! Love reading your blog too and can't wait till the Friends get going! IM me (or I will you) this weekend cuz you know, sigh, I'm transcribing. This weekend our topic is (drumroll please) gasoline price fixing. Woo Hoo?!

     
    At 9:43 AM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

    Rachel - I love reading your blog as well!! You are one hillirous chickie!! The Friends blog will be up and running soon, as soon as I can get some comments on the last posting on there then I can make my decision as to where I'll be going with that one:) Take care, and I will message you (although I already have, lol).

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home