Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Buh Bye Cute Puppy :(

Well the puppy is gone, the dog catcher (i hate that word) called me just a few minutes ago. He asked me what the story was on this dog, and I said "well I went to let my dogs out last night at 9:30 and he was sitting in the pen" he said "Well, he's an awfully expensive dog, so I'm keeping him at my house, and if anyone reports him missing tell them they can call my home number." I was thankful he didn't take him to the pound. He is an awfully cute dog and I do believe he's a shitzu, I have pictures when i get home tonight I will post them of him. I was call him Ewawk :) I know don't name the puppy or you'll get attached but he needed a name, he was so stinking cute. I started up the truck this morning to head for work, and he tilted his head up in the air and let out a little cry, it almost made me cry. :( But it makes me feel better that he is not going to the pound to meet his doom. Like the dog catcher said he is probably a stolen dog.

6 of you stopped by and said:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

poor puppy! Im glad hes not going to the pound tho. We've had a rash of stolen purebred dogs and puppies stolen in our area. Scary. My little Elvis dog bites, lol no one will be snatching him from anywhere!

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

LoL, same with mine they are little snippers! :) This little guy did show me his teeth last night...the little ones that he has. sy

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

why i intialed the comment with my SY i don't know....i'm looney with the pills...that's how i note my customers account. LOL.

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Awww...now doggie will have a good home and lots of love!! I feel better now....I give money to the ASPCA several times a year..and buy stuff for my classroom from them.I want to try to make kids aware of animal cruelty and how to prevent it, report it and STOP IT!

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Maybe the doggie can stay with the dog catcher who will give him a good home?!

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

awwww....I know how much you looove animals so I'm sure it was hard to do but it's good that he's not going to the pound.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home