Wednesday, August 30, 2006

BuhBye Gabbly

As much as I hated to take it off, the Gabbly chatter is now gone, I know *Sniff Sniff*, but I have had a lot of problems while it was on there, computer slowing down, people not being able to read the posts, so I was forced to take it off. But thanks to all of you great people who I have met and chatted on there :) I sure hope you still come back and enjoy my boring life here in kansas!!!

*NOTE* I have a matter I want to blog about but right now i'm way to PISSED to blog about it so I'll post it tonight when I get home from work and doing laundry. Here's a hint BANK OF AMERICA are nothing but bastards! K, well that should hold u over until I can post what I really want too but to pissed to do it right now!!!

Tah Tah for now!!!

4 of you stopped by and said:

At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Dewy Knickers said...

How about

Bored Butterfly~Dewy's Chic Sister

or

Not in Kansas~Dewy's Twisted Sister

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger brian said...

You are linked in both blogs.

Thanks for making me a part of your day.

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

hey no problem I'm gonna link yours, dewys and friskys to mine when i get home from work !! :)

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Melinda said...

I totally agree with you about bank of america i've had to deal with them befor. never again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home