Monday, August 14, 2006

Drunk at work

So yeah, not really but to a point i am, lol. I went to the dentist this morning, I just couldn't stand it anymore....and now i'm on Lortab (hydrocodine) he said not to take it until night time, well...lol...i was in so much pain that i went on ahead and took a pill on my way back from the Ville to work. And now I feel like i'm drunk i keep sluring my words and i feel like i could pass out at anytime. HOwever the PAIN IS GONE WOOHOOO.....i also have antibotics. I will either have to have the tooth pulled or root canal well pulling it is the way i'm leaning because I do not have 800 bucks for a root canal.


Well it's off to be drunk in the office :) woohoo!

5 of you stopped by and said:

At 5:10 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

lol, enjoy it! no really, I hate toothaches, they suck I hope you get it fixed asap

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

i will after the antibotics i'll have the tooth pulled, not the way i wanted to go...and just spen an hour listening to the "i told you so" speech from my lovely dear mother, lol....course i'm on those pain pills so i wasn't actually listening LOL

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Well, enjoy the no pain factor....and to hell with anyone who is critical if you seem somewhat s-l-o-w-e-r at work for a couple of days. I had a root canal...i broke a tooth chewing on ice a few yrs back...and pain was an understatement. So I feel ya!

I have a sinus/throat/headache issue..I feel like crap and have to be in meetings on my planning period tomorrow and then deal with 6th graders all day! God Bless me.
I'm going to crash!

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Oh god I am glad you got some relief - that totally sounded really extra sucky!!

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Whoa! $800 bucks? Really? They are $450 here. I'd get it pulled too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home