Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Fool Proof Diet

Well I have found the fool proof diet....want me to tell you what it is?

Do not have any type of health or dental insurance, so when you have to go to the dentist because you have 2 teeth that are killing you (one on both sides of the mouth) and you can't eat anything but slim fast, ensure, and chocolate milk. And you don't know when you can go to the dentist, because you have bills that have to be paid....I will loose my 90 pounds before I get to the dentist!!!

Oh by the way did i mention that my mouth hurts really bad, but if i put something warm in there it's fine...like warm salt water or coffee or something warm....I'll get an appointment next week, but that is only for the exray and antibotics I know I'm gonna have to take...then the part of actually getting the teeth fixed...i don't know when that will happne :( Sniffle....off to scratch off my lottery ticket and drink decaf coffee.....

14 of you stopped by and said:

At 6:00 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Sorry about your mouth...It's a hell of a way to diet...but that has to be the brightside of this ordeal for you...not now but after losing 10 lbs....Hope you get some decent pain meds!

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Pavel said...

oooh... I feel for you! I'm so sorry. I'm pretty fearful of Dentists myself. Not a promising weight loss plan that you want to engage in on a regular basis!

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

Rebecca - Yeah, it stinks...i don't do well with pain at all...but I do believe that a toothache is way worse then cramps...At least with cramps they come and go, a toothache...well it really never leaves...it's just there! ARGH!

Pave - I don't like dentist either but right now I'm wishin i had some dental insurance so I can go see one! Around here no dentist will allow you to be on a payment plan...imagine they don't trust people to pay them...and they want their money up front...pfftt...i'm trusthworthy...i think if someone is in so much pain you'd think that they would at least work with you!

 
At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Laura said...

I believe Dr. Barone has a payment plan, at lease he used to I think, I paid him off in payments a long time ago. Might check him out.

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Owww! I dont know what would be worse, the pain, or the going to have em pulled. The dentist totally freaks me out!!
Im sorry yer in pain. Hugs for you!

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

ouch, I feel bad for you! When my jaw was broken and wired shut I lost 21 pounds.....a hellava way to lose weight!

I hope you get your teeth fixed asap, toothaches are no fun, nearly as bad as child birth but not quite.

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Oh, I know that feeling. It is such a painful feeling. I let a tooth go too long and the pain even went up my jaw and the side of my face. I stayed home with ice on it for 2 days while I took pain killers and antibiotics.

Do you have a dental school around anywhere? University of Alabama has a dental school in Birmingham and you can get work done by last year residents and it's very affordable.

 
At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Laura said...

You might look into Tri County Tech, sometimes you can get stuff done really cheap.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

I hate mouth pain.....I didn't take any meds when I had my kiddos but when my tooth broke last year I took two pain killers and it still freaking hurt.

I had a wisdom tooth cut out the day before thanksgiving....first year I didn't gain 5 lbs.

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

hey, how'd the lottery ticket work out?

 
At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Hannah said...

I hope you can get it fixed soon. What a way to lose weight. :-( Keeping you in my thoughts . . .

 
At 5:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

 
At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

 
At 3:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home