Friday, August 25, 2006

Friday....

Well it's finally friday, yea! I get to sit around and do nothing all weekend long, sounds like a blast huh?

My truck needs an alignment, poor thing feels like it's gonna sprout wings and take off when I go over 55mph. That's not good for me, because I like to go way faster than that, lol. I have to wait until I have the money to get the alignment, I wish I was wealthy, damit!

I'm in one of those poor me moods tonight, it's fun, do you want to join me?

All I can do is sit here and think how shitty this so called thing they call life is. Damit I want so desperatly not to feel this way, but it's so hard. My parents haven't even called me this week and I haven't talked to them since like last Tuesday. I know i could call or go over there myself, but I don't wanna.

My brother is avoiding me, for what reason I don't know. We have one of those on and off kind of brother/sister relationships. Mostly off. He's so much older than me, 6 years. We never really knew each other, it's sad in a way. O'well, just goes with the rest of my not knowing my family days. I really don't know any of my family very well.

Jade is sick, she has thrown up twice today, once before work and once right now. She has gotten her second dose of pepto, she is worse than a child when it is time to take that stuff. I guess, I don't blame her really it is kinda gross. Her nose is cold and wet so i know she's gonna be fine.

Well i guess I'm gonna go jump into the Friends lives and have myself a pitty party, and drink some wine, o well hell, some captian and coke, sounds better.

5 of you stopped by and said:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger Melinda said...

You sound just like me. I know I should be happy and enjoy life. but life sucks so bad sometimes. Its hard to enjoy it. I also know how you feel about your family. I hardly never see or hear from mine. But when I do my brother is so mean to me. He's always downing me. It really bothers me but i don't let him know that. I have another brother that I never see, and if I happen to run into him, It's like were just friends and not even related. sorry so long. But do you care if I link you. sounds like we have a lot to complain about. You have to let it out somehow. I thought this blog thing would help me to let out some of my aggression. and get other peoples opinions on my situations. Because sometimes I think I'm just nuts. But then again, sometimes I know I'm right.

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

sure you can link me i don't mind.

Thanks for stopping by, and yes life stinks at times. Sometimes I wish that everything was seen through rose colored glasses...

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger Paige said...

I have a suggestion for Jade and getting pepto down (I have had many a dog turn my kitchen pink before getting that stuff down). I now get the pill form of the stuff, cut it to whatever size I need and stuff something around it. Now that might seem wrong to give food but I think a little treat with sneaky meds inside is better than meds all over my floor in not in the tummy. Yea, my pups are my babies also.

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

looove the new look of your blog! I've been having a pitty party too....we should have got together.....captain and coke does sound good. ~raises glass~ here's to better days! HUGS!

 
At 7:03 AM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

Paige - Thanks for the advise :) I will have to do that !!! She's better now i hope she just ate some breakfast, she was playing around last night so i know she was to sick, lol. Hey thanks for stopping by my page :)

RG- Well i don't have any more captain and coke but I was happy last night afterwards :) *HUGS* to you :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home