Friday, August 18, 2006

GRRRR....

Okay I spent 2 weeks on a 750 piece jigsaw puzzle only to find out tonight that between 2 dogs 4 of the pieces are now missing....GRRRRR!!!!!!! Now I have to go buy the same puzzle (which was not cheap) and do it again for 2 weeks, so I can glue it and frame it....GRRRRR....

Okay that sounded weird. The puzzle I have goes really well with my decor in my living room they have a set of 4 different puzzles that go great with each other, and well I have all 4 of them and 1 of them is missing 4 pieces!!!! That is why I'm so upset!!!! GRRRR...

K, enough with the GRRRR's.....

2 of you stopped by and said:

At 11:37 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Good Lord if only I thought I had the patience to put together a puzzle...I guess I also feel like I solve puzzles all day with my kids at school...I don't want to put anything together but my mind at the end of the day! I'm so glad it's Friday ! I sooooooo need to catch up on sleep this weekend after my last 12 days of non stop.

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

omg, I bet you were so p*ssed! I would have been. These days I have no patience for puzzles, but I used to LOVE them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home