Thursday, August 24, 2006

My Never Going to Get...Wish list :(

Below is the list of things that i desperatly want, but will never be able to get :( Because well frankly I'm poor, and broke, and will most likely stay that way until I win the lottery, or something else that envolves getting a lot of free cash at one time.


This YUMMIE Camera I so badly want, I need to go out and take more pictures with my digital camera....seeing THAT is the reason i bought the silly thing!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Canon EOS Rebel T2 35mm SLR Camera with EF 28-90mm Lens

Model: Rebel T2 Kit


It's smart and sophisticated with powerful features like expanded shooting modes and an advanced autofocus metering system to ensure great photos.

Fully automatic 35mm autofocus SLR camera
Canon EF 28mm-90mm f/4-5.6 III zoom lens
High-speed 7-point, wide-area selectable autofocus with advanced 35-zone metering



For my bed room :) Because I do not own the bedroom furniture that is in the apartment now, it came with the apartment....:(

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And just odds and ends that I want, and now I can never have :(

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6 of you stopped by and said:

At 2:42 PM, Blogger Pavel said...

lol!!! I love how your wish list got, well, BIG! hey, nothing wrong wishing and you never know what the future has in store.

I appreciate your blog and your visits to mine!

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

Hehe yeah, I went a little extreme didn't i?!?

Thank you I appreciate your blog and your vists to mine also :)

You're such a great bloggie friend!

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Did friends suggest the camera to you? I am wanting a new camera and one that's not digital ...and I need more info..I'll go to consumer reports.org and look at ratings, but I'd like real people feedback..Are their certain characteristics that make you want this Canon?

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

I love the camera. I keep watching that one on ebay but I don't have the money for it either.

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger KSHIPPYCHIC said...

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Buy the CANON!!! I have the Canon 300D which is very similar, just a bit more in the way of a camera. It is WONDERFUL!! THo I now want a 30D.... Canon makes superb products in my opinion!

Gawd I love your wish list!!

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

Mark me down for one of the cars...lol I've got a thing for hot sports cars....hee hee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home