Monday, August 28, 2006

My work blog is updated.

Well for those of you have my work blog link it's updated, just thought I would let you all know, for those of you who don't have the link and want it just email me (email is on profile) and I'll send it through email, this is one that I don't want attached to this one :) HEHEHE. For obvious reasons. I don't want to be dooced or anything, LOL.

:)

2 of you stopped by and said:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

You're not kidding about the rain! I'm glad you got some, sorry there was so much at once.

What inspired the whole new blog look???

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

Yes, lots of rain, but we needed it, so I'm not complaining.

Well the new look is more me. LOL. I was getting so sick and tired of looking a blah blog, lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home