Friday, August 04, 2006

Shedding Skin....

Okay, so snakes do not bother me, at all. But you would think that they would be smarter to shed their skin some where else and not in the middle of the darn street. This snake must be "special".

Well I typed that paragraphy without knowing that i took a picture with the lense cap still on....so now my camera is dead and I can't get the stupid picture off. So I have no picture to show you, I tried :(

But still you'd think that we would shed our skin somewhere else other than the middle of the darn street. I don't know what kind it is...I won't get that close, course I'm not scared, but I"m not going out into the middle of the street, I live on a pretty busy street! (lol).

BTW I am home from work. I feel fine but I have some sort of mild stomach virus or something. I don't know.....i just know when I have to go is when I don't feel so hot :(...

Have a nice friday everyone!

7 of you stopped by and said:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Sorry you aren't feeling so well... I hope you get some time to relax and maybe even pamper yourself...We had to go to work last friday and the rest of the school district didn't..so we could take today off as comp time...Yeahhh. I stayed at work late yesterday and the day before so that I didn't HAVE to go today out of necessity.
Pepto! Ginger ale! and your feet propped up!
Feel better....

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

Rebecca - Thank you :) I feel better now I'm just really tired, really only napped through the night, not real sleep, I'll be sleeping alot today I can tell :)

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Pavel said...

Hi, just wanted to stick my head in here for a minute, then go back and read what you've been up to. Been busy for a bit.
I'll write in a bit...

 
At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. black free movie pregnant sex E-script for adderall Acura mdx custom prostalex prostate supplement Cisco gre Incorporation user alexb7 chronic fatigue nutritional supplements Vitamin supplement for macular degeneration - australia Peek bikini http://www.loreal-cosmetics.info/liposuction-training-tumescent.html Peter airnstein cosmetic surgeon Money bingo free printable Arb blood pressure medication Lamborghini barchetta jeep wrangler

 
At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Gardenia perfumes uk Yasmin birth control pill Free latina mpegs Boating business for sale celebrex Email marketing seattle Aubusson area rug easy debt consolidation loan unsecured Compare protonix gay and lesbian debt consolidation british columbia Mesothelioma lawyer settlement75 Fuel filter location on a 1996 buick lasabre debt help Surveillance services broward county hiking Best acura rsx http://www.awnings-for-motorcaravans.info/Credit-card-debts-loans.html

 
At 12:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

 
At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my website buy ultram online uk - tramadol 717

 

Post a Comment

<< Home