Wednesday, August 23, 2006

so freaking cool!!!

i went to my body pavels blog and saw this, and that this was awesome!!! And so I decided to pass it around and post it her on my blog as well :)

you basically can have a chat window and speak with whoever comes to your site if they are using the same program.

How to do it, say you want to talk to me on my page (if i'm there, lol) you would do this, www.gabbly.com/butterflychic26.blogspot.com and a chat window will appear in the top right hand corner of your screen, and you can change the name to what you perfer it to be and chat away.

you can do this for i think almost any website you are on....give it try, I'll keep mine up and open for the day so you can practice :) I have yet mastered the art of putting this on my sidebrower so i can enable it just like Pavel has :)

Peace, and good luck :o)

2 of you stopped by and said:

At 4:39 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

cool! isint Paval awesome ??

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

yes he's my freaking internet god!

*gets on her knees and bows to pavels feel*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home