Thursday, August 31, 2006

Some changes...

As you all may know I post and blog about what I am thinking and when I am thinking it. Sometimes my posts do not make sense unless you live in my head. I have made the decision, that along with my regular postings throughout the days, and week, I am going to set theme's for myself to abide by. Do not worry even if the theme for the day is something spetacular, I will still be posting what I think and what I believe on the days even if there is a specific theme for that day. I don't know why I thought about this while on my lunch hour, I think it is because I get bored on that hour, lol, and think up new things to spice up this blog. So here are the daily themes:

Mondays: Shocking News Stories of all times
Tuesday: Self Portrait Tuesdays
Wednesdays: History of the Author of this blog, ME!!! (well damnit it's my blog!)
Thursdays: Famous People from the great boring state of Kansas.
Friday: The Most Interiguing People of the Century.

SO NOW AFTER THIS POST I WILL POST MY FIRST THEME OF ALL TIME, WITH IT BEING THURSDAY I WILL POST ABOUT A FAMOUS PERSON FROM THIS STATE I CALL HOME: Kansas.

Saturday and sundays is are free for me, do do what ever i want :) EHEHEHEH.

0 of you stopped by and said:

Post a Comment

<< Home