Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Some videos to brighten your day!

Okay in this first video, the one on the right, (who I think is the cuter of the two, eheh) is very scaryingly GOOD, the blonde dude is just plain scary, and the girl, well they should of auditioned harder for the girl, she um...can'g lip sync!


Get this video and more at MySpace.com

THIS IS ME!!!!!!!

Get this video and more at MySpace.com

"I feel sorry for the person who is recording this" <---That is the comment on this persons video, and I couldn't of said any better myself!!!


Get this video and more at MySpace.com

This makes me burst with happiness all over!!!


Get this video and more at MySpace.com


I'm not a big cat fan, but these cats do make the cut!

Get this video and more at MySpace.com

1 of you stopped by and said:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

too cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home