Sunday, August 06, 2006

Tour of my home...

Well now that I've cleaned every nook and cranny in this place, I will let you all see what my apartment looks like :) I vacumed behind furniture and in the corners....Boy I'm tired!!!! But now i feel so much better since my house is so clean :) Then pictures of the storm that blew through and um...didn't leave a drop of rain! I'm gonna up load a video also, it will be in a later post!!!

We'll start with the kitchen first, the last picture of the kitchen is from the kithen looking into the living room.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Now the living room :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


THE MIDDLE BEDROOM (which I'm going to turn into an office shortly)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

THE VERY SMALL BATHROOM

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


AND NOW FINALLY THE BEDROOM (You can't see it very well due to the stupid sun light in the back ground SORRY!!!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


THE STORM....SORTA

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and the still stinky pups, the are fixing to get a bath here shortly....PEEEUUUUUU


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 of you stopped by and said:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Okay - first, nice place! I love it. Mine is not so neat, sigh.

Secondly, and this is getting kind of odd cuz um, I AM now turning my middle bedroom into an office. I also work puzzles from time to time (loved 'em growing up)...

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

lol....are we long lost sisters?


:) Thank you for the complitment on the apartment. It took us 3 weeks to get the apartment nice enough to even move in! There was crud everywhere, and lets no even go into how many spiders there were!

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Pavel said...

Hey, nice place you made there, butterfly chick! Very nice indeed.

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

I love your house...Now I feel like I have visited!

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

pavel - thanks :) It's my first place ever :) I'm happy with it, other than the spiders whom lurk in every corner!

Lisa - thank you so much :) To bad you didn't actually visit though :(.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home