Friday, August 18, 2006

Um complete idiot....with a complete idiotic idea...

Okay, so yeah, the title sums it up! LOL. But for the last 2 months I have been watching friends non stop...i'm on season 9 right now. And well sadly next week I'll be watching the end of the show :( I know, how sad. Yes, I also know, GET A LIFE WOMAN!

Okay with that said, I'm gonna put my writing skills (um, the little that I have) to the test. I'm gonna start another blog attatched to this one and I myself am going to continue the stories in the lives of Ross, Rachel, Monica, Chandler, Joey and Phoebe. Yes, as the title says, a completely idiotic idea. But, um, yeah, I have no life...and well um, that sums it up, I have no life.

Since I've been on the Lortab, I have had nothing but dreams of being a 7th F-R-I-E-N-D. I don't know if anyone will read it, or if anyone was a F-R-I-E-N-D-S fan, I know I sure wasn't until I got sucked into that very first episode I watched, that made me ask my boss if I could borrow all 10 seaons just to figure out what THE H E Double Hockey Sticks was going on in the episode that I saw!!! Now it is one of my all time favorite TV shows!!!!

So tomorrow...(i have to get some sleep, because no sleep means idiotic ideas such as this one) I will write my first episode :) I'm so happy!!!! Okay, I get the hint...and I don't see getting a life in my near future, but thanks for reminding me to do so!

So come tomorrow, attatched to this blog, will be my first test of writing (well other than this sucky old thing) for the publice, I love my friends! to read!

Off to bed I go!!!

(DID I MENTION I NEED TO GET A LIFE? OH, I Didn't?!?! K, well I need to get a life!).

5 of you stopped by and said:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

THis should be interesting.

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

heheh yes it should....i'm beginning to think i was sleep deprived, and I really need to stop and think this whole thing over!

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

I love the idea! I watch Friends every day on cable. No kidding! And Courteney Cox is from where I grew up, although her parents house - much bigger than mine.
Anywho, you go girl!

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger Pavel said...

Go for it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home