Thursday, August 24, 2006

Umm..Ok

Okay, I do believe I'm watching the most dumbiest (is that a word?) movie ever! I suggest that unless you want to go to sleep don't rent or watch Silent Hill.....it's not worth it and this is coming from someone whose only seen the first 20 minutes of the movie!!!

6 of you stopped by and said:

At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Laura said...

Allen loved it. I haven't seen it.

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger KSHIPPYCHIC said...

well you just been doing all kinds of decorating around here havent ya? LOL! COOL!

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

really? I wa sgoing to rent the DVD tonite, I may have to rethink it! its not even alittle bit scary?

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger brian said...

Afternoon,

Nothing worse than fighting blogger. Anyway, left a comment about your story at your other blog. Wanted to tell you that I am going to be linking to Blog Stew tommorrow.

Brian aka hummingbunny

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

I like the new template. Cool!

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

cool new look!

omg I am such a dumbasss. really I am. Son #1, his friend B. and I went to the movies and actually watched Silent Hill! I forgot because less than 1/2 way thru the movie, I left the theatre at the B-ville Mall and got my nails done! Son #1 reminded me of this when I asked him if he wanted to rent the DVD. He said Mom! duh! remember we went and it sucked royally? I felt like an idiot!! see what happens when you get old and have a shoitload of kids, well 2 anyhow 3 counting the irritating husband...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home