Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Wednesday Thoughts...

So I've been thinking really really hard about moving, moving far far away. So far that you can't even scream at me and I will hear you, lol. No really when I visited my sista Diana 5 years ago (damn that's been a long time ago!!) I absolutely fell in love with Washington state. It's been on my mind for the last couple of months that I really really want to just up and move there. The only thing of course that is holding me back is my family, money, and job...oh and not having anywhere to live when I get there. LOL.

I know that one day I will end up there, as I'm in love with the state. It's a love affair between me and the state. The state keeps repeating "Susan, come to me, susan come to me" and I keep saying "But i can't, I just can't!" lol. I'm a strange cookie, and I know this.

So this subject has been laying heavily on my mind. I just don't know what to do. I really want to just up and leave and start a new life somewhere else, I think that this would make me happier in the long run. But the actual part of doing it is another thing. I can hear my mother now..."This is a big mistake, BIG BIG BIG, mistake"...I don't know.....

5 of you stopped by and said:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger brian said...

Hey there,

Can't read your post cause Gabby chat is over the top of it. My work computer is physco!!!

I wanted to thank you for stopping by and Dewy wants to know if you will be joining The Fresh Knickers Club, and what you want your link to say.

Let her know.

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

I can so TOTALLY relate! I mean why nt pick up and start fresh? Thats what I did when I moved to Ga 5 yrs ago. It was tough for the 1st year missing my friends so much...but I have made new ones here. I drive home frequently so I get to see them and experience the culture and the food...and of course Mom and Dad.
So if you don't go you will never know , and ask yourself "what if"?

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Leesah said...

I agree with Rebecca. And even if you get out there and it doesn't work out, at least you will have tried it and won't wonder for the rest of your life about what would've happened. I believe in listening to your instincts and if your gut is telling you to move to WA, then you should do it.
My sister used to live in Tacoma and LOVED it! She had to move when her husband got deployed and she still wishes she could move back there. I visited her there once and loved it as well. Where exactly in WA would you live? I suggest Seattle/Tacoma area. Lots of fun and interesting things to do and see. :)

 
At 5:41 PM, Anonymous diana said...

susie-q get you sad ass up here and make it a happy ass. there are alot of jobs here you could get one in a jiffy.

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

Hey I would move if could actually afford to but right now I can not afford a loaf of bread, that is the truth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home