Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Will be back...

Well the last couple of days I've been, well um high on Lortab. LoL. I took the last pill a little bit ago, i have 6 pills left but i believe I will not be takinga nymore...because I'm loosing some of my non existant life, being on them. LOL. So that is why I have not blogged or visited many other blogs in the last couple of days. I don't make one bit of sense...and drooling on the keyboard is not safe LOL. So I should be back by the end of the week full force!!! Luv ya all!!!

3 of you stopped by and said:

At 8:14 AM, Blogger KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Feel better soon! (Tho drooling blogging can be fun! :)

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

heheh yes I have done the drooling blogging myself and yes, it can be fun :)

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Well, the fun part of it all is - you can say goofy stuff and blame it on the meds - whether it's the meds or not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home