Saturday, August 05, 2006

You Know You Have No Life When....

It takes you exactly 12 hrs to put a jigsaw puzzle together, and you don't quit until it's completely put together. Yup, that is what I have done all day. This was not on the list of plans to do today. #1 on the list was to clean house #2 on the list was to do laundry, and #3 was to spray for bugs. Which NONE have been accomplished today. I will start on cleaning right now, and for the rest well the laundry mat closed 30 minutes ago, and I most defiantly will be spraying for icky spiders tomorrow, as I just killed on on my monitor! I hate living above a garage that is full of nothing but junk!

Well here is the finished project, that took me 12 hrs to do! Just so i can go tear it down and put it back in the box....what a waste of time huh?!?!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 of you stopped by and said:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger Pavel said...

Hey, Puzzles are a fun distraction. You're entitled to a few of those every now and then.. Good job!

ps: I hate spiders...

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
»

 
At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home