Wednesday, September 06, 2006

12 Questions and Answers About Me

I borrowed this from Redneckgirl :) Hope she doesn't mind!

1) If you could change your name, would you? If so, to what?
I don't know hat I would like my name to be, my name has grown on me more, but I hated it when I was younger! But anything beats what my birthname was!!! EWWWIE!!

2) What is one thing you'd change about yourself if you could?
Hmmm...this is a difficult question to answer, I guess it would be better money management skills.

3) What's one thing you wouldn't change about yourself?
I always try to help friends and family that are in need (hint that's why I have no money!)

4) What's the best decision you ever made in your life?
To move out of my parents house (another reason I have no money!) and not getting married this past May.

5) If you could have dinner with 5 people (living or dead) who would they be?
My Grandmother
My Grandfather
Ryan Reynolds
Brook Shields
Ronald Reagan

6) What's one thing you HAVE to do before you die?
Go to Disneyworld!

7) What's the best vacation you ever took?
Went to Washington state to see my gal Diana!

8) What's the best advice your mom ever gave you?
Never depend on anyone to take care of (men or friends or family), and always wear a clean pair of underwear, lol.

9) What is your biggest phobia?
Spiders!!!!!

10) Who is the hottest (as in sexy) actor in Hollywood?
Guys.....Ryan Reynolds or Scott Speedman
Gals.......Kate Beckinsale (i think i spelt her name wrong!)

11) For $100 would you pull the wings off of a butterfly?
NO!!!! My nick is butterflychic26, I would not injure a poor butterfly!

12) Do you have a living will or would you sign one?
I do not have a legal living will, but I did write down what I wish to be down just in case something does happen to me...it's in an envelope in my apartment on the TV entertainment center, right where anyone can see it. I keep it there for this reason!

3 of you stopped by and said:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger brian said...

Disneyworld???? Well ok, but you'll have to stop and see us.:)

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

I wanna go.....I love disney world!

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

What? I am NOT on the list of folks you'd like to have dinner with? Sigh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home