Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Baby Suri

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

click below to read part of the article (i have no money but somehow I'm gonna pull it out of my butt to go get this magazine, lol).
  • VANITY FAIR
  • 5 of you stopped by and said:

    At 9:33 AM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

    she is a beautiful baby!!!

    to bad her father is a certifiable NUTJOB!

    where have u been?

     
    At 11:10 AM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

    OMG....she's real...lmao! She's a pretty baby. But I agree with BG her dad has lost it.....but at least she's rich. :-)

     
    At 12:03 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

    I agree with both of you she is a beatiful baby, and THANK GOD SHE LOOKS LIKE MAMMA!!!!

     
    At 1:18 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

    OK so why haven't you visited????

    MEOW

     
    At 6:35 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

    Rebecca- It isn't just you I haven't visted anyones blogs in the past few days, because I have been in a blog slump...i don't even want to log in blogger half the time! I'll make it over there right now, I'm sorry :(

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home