Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Blah...

Interesting title huh?!?! Well I couldn't think up a better one, sorry! I'm having one of my "blonde" days today.

SO J and I are gonna "hang out" on saturday, we have not a clue as to what we are gonna do. I don't know if this will be anything other than 2 people who used to date, just hanging out to hang out...lol.

Sorry I really haven't "posted" in the last week or so. There really isn't much going on, I'm still trying to overcome my recent bout with the stomach flu, which I don't know if it actually was or not.

I haven't slept well the last couple of nights...it's was FREEZING in my house last night!! GOOD GAWD!! I may have Friday off YIPEE. Other than that no new news...phooey!!!

TAH TAH FOR NOW!!! Oh I took of the Adopt an egg off the side bar, i got a dud it didn't hatch...damnit!

0 of you stopped by and said:

Post a Comment

<< Home