Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Burp!

EXCUSE ME!!! How rude!! Sorry, you will have to excuse my drank a$$. LOL. I know you aren't supposed to drink by yourself, but you when you have no friends that live near you, you compromise!! Chat with them online while drinking, is that considered alone? NOPE, not to me. (it took me 5 minutes to type that all right!!!)

TOO MUCH Captain morgan parott bay and pineapple juice for this chickadee!! Not to mention lack of sleep for the past 2 nights...or food, for that matter. What's up with me these days, don't sleep don't eat, just sit here and stare at the wall...like the flowers on my walpaper are like really sprouting and gonna grow or something?!? LOL. i dunno...i'm in a funk, yes, again! But I'm a drunk funk (ummm OKAY) right now :) IT"S ALL GOOD!!! I'm goofy when I drink, no, really I am. Can't you tell? No really!! I AM!!! Ask anyone!?!? Okay, you got me I'm not goofy...damn, thought I fooled you for a sec!!!

Well it's off to the tub, hope i don't drown, and then off to bed since I feel LIKE SLEEPING NOW!! You all have a nice evening...!!!!

6 of you stopped by and said:

At 12:34 AM, Blogger pinky said...

I hope you didn't drown!! I'm glad I'm not the only one in a funk, but since I have a kindergartner to get up in the morning, no Captain for me!! And he's my favorite.

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

Yes, like pinky, I hope you didnt drown!!! Geesh girl!!! Capt Morgan is a good man, thats fer sure.

I swear one of these days, I am coming to KS and taking you to a roping or some such event and hook you up with a good cowboy, one that has a steady job too ;)

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

Girl, I think it's the time of year for funks.....I've been in one I can't shake. I keep trying to stay positive....it'll get better.

Bathing and drinking not a good combo.

Big virtual HUGS to you!!!

 
At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Diana said...

hey susie i know a good cure for the funks that is for you to get your butt up here and have some fun

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Oh man, you should have IM'd me. I agree with Diana. Time to move and get out of the Kansas funk and party hardy and enjoy life. Before winter time doldroms get here.

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

I am also a Captain Morgan fan....I keep seeing these new ass for his indvidual coolers...have you tried one??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home