Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Fall...Leaves...10 lbs

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingSo it's fall and the leaves are coming down off the tree's, which is nothing new they've been doing that since late july, because of the extremem heat and no rain, but they are changing colors YIPPEE!!! I love fall. Fall is my favorite time of the year. I love it most when the smell outside changes, kinda like a bon fire smell, I guess that would be when peoples chimney's are going, lol, i'm a nerd. We have this path in our town that you can walk on and it is in this big wooded area, it's creepy but so beuatiful at the same time. I will most deffianlty be going there once the trees really do start chaning colors, and this time I will not sprain my ankle like I did last year, and almost crack my head open. Jade's first birthday is comeing up in a couple of weeks, she gets to have a big bone just for her, for her birthday. I even got her a doggy tee that sayd "Puppy's first birthday" at the PetSmart, yes I'm that OBSSESSED about my dogs.

In other not so good news, how the hell did i gain 10 pounds in 1 week?!?!? Is that even freaking possible!?!?! GRRRRRRR.....

2 of you stopped by and said:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Well, with the week I had last week, i probably gained 20 so just think you're not as bad off as I am......

Fall is my favorite time of year as well. I love a cool breeze, leaves changing colors and the opportunity to wear long sleeves and not be hot! Wahoooo

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

Great pics...I know Ive said this a gazillion times.....I LOVE fall!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home