Saturday, September 23, 2006

Happy "27th" Birthday Rach!

Today is my 'big sisters'
  • Rachels Diary
  • birthday. Happy birthday girl!!! Keep it real!!

    myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

    6 of you stopped by and said:

    At 2:27 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

    Woo hoo! Love the "27th";) Thanks chickie! Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to Rachel, Janet, Janet Rachel (whatever the hell you choose to call me), happy birthday to me!

     
    At 2:33 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

    I love it PRICELESS!!!!

     
    At 3:57 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

    check out my karma reading - is this me or what?

    In general, you like to do the right thing when it comes to others.

    Your caring personality really shines through. Sure, you have your moments of weakness - and occasionally act out. But, all in all, you're karma is good... even with those few dark spots.

     
    At 12:43 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

    Happy Birthday to your sis!

    Just getting in from a few drinks with friends! Lord did I need them!

    Glad to read your life is getting better and that you seem happy !
    I hope it all works out!

     
    At 1:27 AM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

    Rach - Hehe yes that is you!!! Mine is me too but I'm not so sure that the Dhami Lama (i spelt that wrong) is my role model...and I could care less about Oprah, and honey if I could be Angelina Jolie then man I would switch places with her! SHe's got a smokin' body!! Granted she's a little strange...oOooO...wait...so am I (on the strange part!)

     
    At 10:29 AM, Blogger FelineFrisky said...

    Happy B-day to Sis!

    Sounds like the 2 of you can't be together to share the celebration, yes? Anyhow, hope all is well and your wishes come true. D :)

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home