Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Haunted Houses

Okay I went to my girls Barngoddess web page and did that past life thing...here's what mine said, which to me is not that far fetched!

Diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern New Guinea approximately on 1050.
Your profession was medic, surgeon, herbalist.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in that past life:
You had mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood him, but respected his knowledge.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:
Your lesson -- to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now you remember?


Okay so I went to that page on Barngoddess blog and was really totally freaked out with the music....I about wet my pants!

I was a freshman in college and only 18 years old, G and I were still engaged and all was honky dory with that, we participated in a haunted house...he was a werewolf and I was a bloody girl who got chased through the unexpecting audience of people by a chainsaw maniac, I was the only girl who lived in my group..hehe, (one night I played a girl chained to wall awaiting her execution.)

On our last night I followed our last group of people out, scary the beejesus out of them, it was great! I started walking back towards the front of the building, the whole entire time the Theme to Holloween was playing as loudly as it could (it was a maze and that was the song that played over and over and over in that room, we had a total of 10 rooms plus a maze at the end it was awesome!). I was trying to weed my way through the ceiling to floor maze that was lined with black trash bag type material. I felt something in front of me, thinking it was G looking for me I said "Hey you, are you trying to scare me? Well it's not gonna work, I'm scareless, don't forget I know everyone in here." Then i felt someone tap me on the shoulder, I turned around, but of course I couldn't see anything, it was pitch black. "okay this is NOT funny! Let me through damnit" I said. Then all the sudden this light (flashlight) came on and in front of me was Michael Myers looking at me with his head tilted, you know the way he does it in the movies, I screamed my f'in head off. I turned around forgetting about the "someone" behind me and bumped into them, then another light (another flashlight) came on and this one was Freddy Krugar and he was flashing his knives for fingers at me. I screamed and dropped to the floor into a fetal position.

I was crying and saying "Please go away please go away...please go away...you're not real you're not real" then all the lights in the building came on and all my friends and the participants of the haunted house jumped out and said "GOTCHA YA!"

Oh I was so flipping mad!!! But looking back I bet that was some seriously funny shit!

See these two people Shannon ( a guy) and the cheerleading coach for the college had went to joplin and bought relistic masks they each cost over 100 bucks and man o man i sure the hell felt like I was in Hallowee/Nightmare! I will never to this day ever forget that!

I always to this day get followed by a Michael Myers if there is one at a haunted house, and somehow they all know that Michael really wigs my crap out!

That is my story, and I have many of those moments if anyone ever wants to hear them !! I'm a wimp in haunted houses!! LOL....

5 of you stopped by and said:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

I was a male (must explain my love for sports, huh?) who some "type of leader" that talked folks into new and inventive and challenging tasks. Hmmm, at least I wasn't an attorney?!!

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

great post!! I loved this story :)


lol...bloody girl-ack!

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger FelineFrisky said...

I cannot watch any of that scary bloddy gorey stuff - freaks me out and I have nightmares for weeks. I remember seeing the exorcist - years after it wasa in theaters, during the day - and I have nightmares forever! I am such a wimp. D :(

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

Funny story.....I love halloween!

 
At 6:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

house training a dog free

 

Post a Comment

<< Home