Monday, September 18, 2006

Hello...

Well, here I am at work, yeah for me! It's pretty slow today (watch I say that it will stary picking up), and right now I'm on lunch. Just had a roast beef w/cheddar cheese and mayo on a wheat hoagie,and some funyuns. God, i haven't had funyuns in years! I'm forcing myself to eat it...because of the fact I have another tooth ache and Know that I need to keep somethign in my tummy. The dentist will call in a script for antibotics for my tooth today..YEAH, more money spent that I don't have!

I want to say thank you for all of you SO sweet comments! They were truly nice to read, thank you so much! I don't know about that making money comment, still trying to decide where the heck that came from!

I also want to thank my Chica Laura, she came over yesterday. She said this "Get off your butt get dressed I'm taking you out to eat." and I looked up at her and said "i already ate :( " so I went with her and I had a diet pepsi and she had her grilled stuff burrito :) Then we went to macdonalds and I had an Ice Cream cone and she had a small Chocolate milk shake, then we went back to my apartmenet and watched "Center Stage" a movie that we both seen like 100 million times, but we still watched it, I did the dishes because I had to do them or they would get done. I still have pots to do. SHe left at 5pm, and then I layed down and took a nap, and then watched Poseidon, which was and EXCELLENT movie.

I'm not in better spirits, I can't turned my moods off and on like a switch, this is something I'm gonna have to work on, or at least get chemical help for, don't know which one I'm gonna do.

But thank you all again for the lovely thoughts and comments, and I'm so sorry I'm such a bummer!

5 of you stopped by and said:

At 1:11 PM, Blogger FelineFrisky said...

Hey! Now stop appologising for the way you feel. If you can't shake this feeling, how long have you had it, first? If you've had it and a few other signs, like not hungrey, bad sleep, too much sleep, loss of intereswt and motivation,for 3 weeks or longer - you should consult your Dr. They may prescribe something. If so, it usually takes a week or two to build up and kick in. Don't discourage. I have been there, and alot lower. I can participate in society now. The meds truly keep me sane, something I cannot do without them. Know that I'm here for you. Anytime. D :)

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

felinefrisky - thank you! this has been an on again off again subject for me. About this time last year I went to see the doc for it. I was sleeping all the time, and always tired...I got "happy" pills, but stopped taking them when I was dating J, because I didn't need them anymore...well now I think I need them again, but I will try my hardest as to kick it myself...I don't like medicine of any sort! I can't remember to take it half the time!

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

best friends sometimes help a lot!

I say, get medicine, faster relief :)

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Chickie, I agree. Be what you are. If you're down, you're down. But if more down days are there than good days, it is time to get help. I had to and I am on a non narcotic non habit forming Rx and it has helped so much. These aren't "happy" pills but they are pills that help correct the chemical imbalance I was having that added to the depression.

Plus, you've got the tooth bothering you and you know that plays a big part.

I wish I lived closer. Your "big sister" Rachel would give ya hug and listen to you. Anytime you need me, I'm here

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

sounds like you have a good friend there! don't apologize this is your blog and we come here to get to know you and find out what's going on in your world. Big HUGS to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home