Saturday, September 02, 2006

I actually cooked!!!

I actually cooked today,and it was so yummie, course I'm really full right now and couldn't even eat the salad!!! I have the other half of the chicken for supper tonight, that was on big FREAKING chicken!!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

7 of you stopped by and said:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger DewyKnickers said...

Dang Girl!!

And here I thought my stew looked good!

Don't mind the drool. :)

DK xo

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

yummmmmmmmmm! invite me over for dinner, pleeeeeeeeeeeease.

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

you go girl! I think we all have cooking on our mind this weekend...yours looks yummy!!!

 
At 3:09 PM, Anonymous diana said...

hey susie-q i haven't had i home cooked meal since i hurt my knee maybe you can come up and cook for me. getting tired of frozen pizza and hot dogs. atleast chris is helping out

 
At 6:04 AM, Blogger KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Yumm!

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

Looks good and healthy :) I love to cook when I have time.

 
At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That meal looks absolutely delicious! I'm coming over!

pavel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home