Thursday, September 07, 2006

I did not die in the tub

Well i'm still alive :) But it sure was hard to get up this morning!!! I'm sorry I haven't visted your blogs these past couple of days, there for a while I didn't even want to turn the computer on, lol...I don't know why, but I'm making my rounds tonight :) SO BEWARE The CHIC is coming to you!!! LOL (k, i'm wierd!)

6 of you stopped by and said:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Glad to hear you didn't drown. You gotta help me - big day coming up soon. Need suggestions...

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger pinky said...

YAY! No tub deaths!! I have those days where I don't feel like checking the blogs. Don't sweat it! HUGS to you and I hope today was better!

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger brian said...

I was worried...and so was Dewy!!!

Glad you are ok, I missed your wacky posts.

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

glad to see you are ok. we've missed ya.....but i understand. Love and Hugs!

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

geesh, I was starting to wonder..

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Glad you're back!! Woo hoo! I'll IM ya this weekend. We need to plan a meet and greet road trip for next year (takes me that long to save the money up!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home