Saturday, September 23, 2006

Just being silly...

Your Linguistic Profile:
70% General American English
10% Dixie
5% Midwestern
5% Upper Midwestern
5% Yankee


Your Aura is Blue

Spiritual and calm, you tend to live a quiet but enriching life.
You are very giving of yourself. And it's hard for you to let go of relationships.

The purpose of your life: showing love to other people

Famous blues include: Angelina Jolie, the Dali Lama, Oprah

Careers for you to try: Psychic, Peace Corps Volunteer, Counselor


You Have Fantastic Karma

You are a kind, sensitive, and giving person.
And all your good deeds will pay off - if they haven't already.
But you're not so concerned with what you get in return anyway.
You have an innate caring nature - and nothing can change that!

3 of you stopped by and said:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Your Linguistic Profile:
35% General American English
30% Dixie
15% Yankee
10% Upper Midwestern
5% Midwestern

15% Yankee!? I can't have Yankee in me suh, I am a Southerner!

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Your Aura is Red

You have a high level of emotion. (Depends, if you ask me but yeah, when I go for something, it's 150%)

This can mean passion (have alot of that), but it can also mean rage (don't have rage but I do have a wee bit of a temper. If you don't want to see it, don't be stupid enough to make me mad.)

The purpose of your life: embracing all the wonders of the life, lots of travels, and tons of adventures. (Okay, I hate to travel and am not big on adventure.)

Famous reds include: Madonna (oh, please, like she'd ever be a role model in my life) and Marilyn Monroe (ditto)

Careers for you to try: Dancer (hahahahahahahaha) Boxer Muhammad Ali's daughter better look out), Surgeon (OH MY GOD)

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

your Karma is goooooooooood!! see, I knew you were awesome :)

not to mention a good vocab..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home