Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Just more stuff..

Boy I love my interesting titles these days, don't you? Well again nothing to really post about, but I figured I'd better post something :P

Last night I layed on my bed at a little bit before 6pm and fell asleep around 7:30 the dogs starting barking the ever living heads off and I woke up. Sad part is, I didn't know I was asleep! I got up rummaged through the house let the dogs out and then went back to bed around 8pm and slept until 5:30 this morning, which was when I was all the sudden "wide awake".

I got a cut off notice for my electric, a whole day before they were to shut it off. Geee what a notice. Yup, this chickie forgot to pay her bill, I'm beginning to become famous for that. NOt that I didn't have the money for the bill, I did, just that I forgot. But you would think they would give you some more time other than 1 day! Pfftt..o'well I turned the money in today before work, and mailed off my 3 netflix movies, in hopes to get new ones for the weekend.

I was driving down to the City Hall (to pay my forgotten electric bill) and the sunrise this morning was so beautiful! It was a rosey pink and the clouds were outlined in lavendar (my favorite color by the way). It was such a peacefull morning. I think I'm gonna start getting up early in the mornings and walking the pups to enjoy such beautiful sunrises!!!

I have 10 more minutes left until lunch, my lunches moved up an hour, I'm not hungry at 11 in the morning, lol. But you gotta do what you gotta do. I have to pee something fierce, and I can't until lunch. LOL..I KNOW you just wanted to know that! Other than what I have posted there is nothing much more to post right now at this moment. I am so boring these days.

***While writing this post I killed 2 spiders that somehow got under my purse...can we say YUCKIE!!!!***

9 of you stopped by and said:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger brian said...

First of all, how did spiders get in your cubicle?? Second why can't you pee until lunch? Is it some kind of contest, see who's eyeballs float first?? I eat lunch at 11 but I get to work at 7. Why do you go to City Hall to pay the electric bill? Is it a racket? Pay or we cut your grass? And how come J is slower than a snail on speed? They do make pills for that you know? I get e-mails all the time. I should be 6 feet long by now!!!

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger brian said...

One last thing. BLOGGER SUCKS!!! I feel better now, was it good for you?

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

Brian LOL - okay to answer you questions 1 by 1....I don't know how spiders got into my cubicle but that is gross however they got here! I couldn't go pee b/c it was only 10 minutes until lunch time not cool to do that when there are only 2 of us answering phones now. The reason I go to City Hall to pay the electric is because our town produces their own electricity, it's a pain in my rear end, that's why I forget to pay it, i think. I don't know why J is slower than a snail on speed, I think he's afraid I'll rip his heart out and try to feed it to him again, seriously I don't know.

And Yes BLOGGER DOES SUCK!

Did i leave anything out?!?

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger brian said...

I thought J ripped your heart out?? Well, slow is better than reverse I guess. Men!!

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

ack! spiders at work!!! hazard pay!!

geesh, I am hungry all the time 11 am or 11 pm (kidding) that does suck about your lunch hour getting moved up tho. Why do you have to wait to pee? tell your supervisor its bad for your kidneys and bladder, I can forge you an MD note! okay, I have to ask this, remember, I live with ALL MEN and this would be something IMPORTANT to them.....what if you have to, you know....go #2? wait until break?

I so badly need away from my all male household!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

BG - normally yes i wait until break but sometimes there are moments that just are impossible to wait!

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger FelineFrisky said...

Sorry I am late - day out of the house screws up everything! Spiders are really creepy. I agree eith BG, hazard pay! J slower than a snail on speed! LOL, ain't he sosmething? So inquisitive today! I also agree with Bri, MEN! Especially bacholars! D :}

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Umm...sorry but when you gotta peee....bathroom here I come...The phone could just ring....

Sorry bout the spiders...careful they can make nasty pets!

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

hellooooooo?

where ya been????!!!!??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home