Friday, September 15, 2006

Just stuff..

Well i'm off today *Does the HAPPY SNOOPY DANCE* (thanks Felinefrisky!! I love it) i have several tasks that will need to be done today.

1. Wash the mountain of dishes that seemed to appear in my sink over night. GRRR.
2. Totally clean the apartment top to bottom and spray one more time for icky spiders.
3. Shampoo the carpets.
4. Watch my 3 limited editions Star Wars movies I bought last night (i'm a nerd)
5. Take pups to vet to get their shots..YUCKIE
6. Pay my enormous electric bill...GRRR
7. DO laundry
8. Find something to wear for tomorrow and figure out how i'm gonna fix my hair...yippee!!
9. Take a nap (lol)
10. Go to the town I work in for a high school football game, one of my coworkers little girl with be dancing with the cheerleaders..how stinkin cute!

Yes, I am gonna DO Everything on my list...so I really don't have a day "off" blah!

In other news!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In this photo released by the Mesa Police Department, Heather Kane is shown. Kane, 22, was arrested Tuesday, Sept. 12, 2006, and booked for investigation of conspiracy to commit murder, Mesa Detective Jerry Gissel said. Kane was arrested after she met with what turned out to be an undercover Mesa police detective at a grocery store. Court records show she gave the officer $400 and offered to pay an additional $100 once a woman who appeared on her boyfriend's MySpace.com Web page was killed, police said. (AP Photo/Mesa Police Department) Email Photo Print Photo.

All I have to say is that she is retarded! And for to really think that she was going to hire someone for 500.00 to kill someone just proves my point that she is retarded!

5 of you stopped by and said:

At 11:08 AM, Anonymous diana said...

omg 500.00 i would have done it for 300.00.....lol

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger FelineFrisky said...

Now, for only $500, I woulda laughed at her. But you have to take these people seriously or they just might find someone dumber than them to do it. Glad you like the Snoopy Dance page! Ain't it great?!! D

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

$500? LMAO that'll ensure a hit, yep that girl was definately 'stupid'.

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

welllllllllllllllllllll? I am waiting. I want details about what u and J did today....

I went to B-ville and shopped!

details.....waiting......:)

 
At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

 

Post a Comment

<< Home