Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Just stuff..

So, well, I really don't have much to blog about. The J situation is going slower than a snail on speed, so nothing new there.

I have been trying out new TV shows these past couple of weeks. I'm not really into watching new stuff, but all my other shows have been cancelled or they have done 10 years of the same story line that they went off air :(

I really like "The Class" it's funny and cute ! Just around my mentality rate, lol. I tried "Heroes" last night, for the first episode ever I thought it was good, although I'm lost...and Well being lost in this kind of show is not good, lol. I watched the season opener of ER last week, and the way they ended again i was like "oh hell no!" damn them ER bastards! I also started watching America's Next Top Model, there was a chic from Derby, Ks on there, she didn't make it to the 13 that are running for the damn "i'm hot" crown. But non-the-less I liked the show. I like Tyra Banks the best, forget all them ditzy modeling peeps! LOL. I started watching Deal or no Deal, I want to go on that some day! I wouldn't even push the envelope banker offers me anything over 30,000 i'm done, and going home. That's enough to pay off bills and put down on a house :)

I started watching Desperate Housewives (reruns) every saturday on Lifetime, this show dragged me into...and I screamed the whole way, now i'm stuck!

So...other than that, that is all I have to post....envy me yet?!? Thought so!

6 of you stopped by and said:

At 12:32 PM, Blogger FelineFrisky said...

Uh, now i'm gonna step on the line. What's the latest with J? Just talking, seeing each other, going out occaisionally - what? How has he changed since you broke it off? (The wedding, I mean! LOL) Has he changed? Do you feel comfortable with him now? I know, I know - too much, sigh...(just gotta know!) D :}

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

Desperate Housewives-good show!!!

Ive missed this season so far..sigh

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

felinefrisky - we are talking right now not jumping into anything to fast. It's okay if you ask, if you don't ask then you won't know :) That's my philosophy :) I don't mind people askin i normally will tell ya :)

BG - Yes it is...roh row!! I missed the first episode!?! Naughty Naughty YOu'll be lost now!!

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Well, I'm stuck with Law & Oder (any one of the branches)...and HGTV. I haven't seen anything else but the Saints Falcons game in the SuperDome last night. Saints won!!! My kids at school were gien LOTS of grief today cause we live so close to Atlanta, they were Falcons fans....

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Hey chickie - I won't watch Desp Hwives - too many people tell me the same thing! I like Class, too. And when Don Johnson's show comes back on Sunday nights, watch it. It's good.

And hey - when did you get the job at Cypress Inn in Tuscaloosa???

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

I loved the new show hero....but i think it'll take awhile for us to find out what is really going on....kinda reminds me of lost that way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home