Saturday, September 30, 2006

mmmhmmmm.....

For the life of me I can not come up with interesting titles these days...what's wrong with me!?!?

So the 1-2 on me and J, we are together again, it's official...no more horsey footen around...we are doing this relationship thing again. The reason why he was so slow during the week is that he didn't want to get hurt, which is understandable. I don't either. Saw him last night...we had a great time...we laughed and talked, and ate, it was a good time. We both realized that if we were both so depressed the last 4 months then there was something not right with the whole situation. Normaly one of the 2 out of the couple would of moved on by now...and neither of us had. That was another sign.

My parents seem to be happy for me, he even told his mom too. Which I know now that he is serious about this if he told his mom. Both set of parents have told us just to take it slow...lol.

I went to my 11 year old nephews football game today, he won 13-0, they are undefeated right now. WOOOHOO Go Dalton!!! I will post pictures and a short video clip of a play probably tomorrow. Right now I'm wrestleing with the fact I ate at Taco Mayo last night, and it never agrees with me, and Why i thought i had to eat it, I don't know!!

Just wanted to let you all know taht I'm still alive and kicking, and give you the skinny on the whole J and Situation!

CHECK YA LATER!!!

5 of you stopped by and said:

At 10:27 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

Taco Mayo? ack!! I hope your tummy feels better.

Im glad you finally posted, i was wondering about you. But, I guess you have a life, unlike me-trapped by my kiddies...sigh

more pics of Elvis coming soon, he was a cut-up today :)

kiss your pooches for me!

do you ever rub their ears? arent they the silkyest (sp?) thing you ever touched? I always rub Elvis's he doesnt mind...

I am so happy for you about J, I think you are right, about you two being unhappy apart, maybe you guys just needed more time.

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

I really hope this time things work out so that both of you are as happy as two people can be.....

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger FelineFrisky said...

I am so happy that things between you and J are moving. Slowly is good. glad your Nephew won his game, sounds like a great team - how old is he? We had Mexican yesterday, after our movie. It was yummy. We don't go out often 'cause we over eat. It's amazing how much food restaurants put on your plate here in FL. It is tremendous! I was full for the day, needed a nap[! lol D :}

 
At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm more of a Taco Tico person, but what I understand is that it's not there anymore :(. Congrats on the win and I don't know this J guy but I say live with the guy for 6 months and if you can do that your good and if he drives you nuts (and you have to be honest) then don't try to fix it (that's the true him) and move on.

 
At 10:34 AM, Anonymous diana said...

that anonymous was from me susie, say forgot to put my name

 

Post a Comment

<< Home