Thursday, September 21, 2006

Random Susan Moments...

Okay, lets see what I have in store for all of you lovely people today? Hmmm...again hmmmm....okay....sigh....hmmm....I think my brain just farted...yeah, you really wanted to know that huh?!? LOL GO ME Go ME. Yes, I have totally lost my mind, if you find it can you please give it back? I don't think you want it, it's not worth much...maybe a few brain cells left in there but that's all :P

Ahhh, Yes, now I remember...no i don't...CRAPOLA!!!

*Sits here and stews over what the hell she was going to type*.....

I guess i'll need to rethink this and get back with you.

*************************************************************************************

4 of you stopped by and said:

At 1:59 PM, Blogger brian said...

*Sniffs air* What is that smell!!

Oh! Well, we will just call it hard at work, burning the midnight, err..midday oil. :)

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

heheheh!!!!! I've totally just lost my mind, I do believe!!!!

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

I love that someone else besides me has brain farts! Let's hope we don't have them at the same time - we'd never make sense of what we were trying to say. What am I saying? Of course we would!

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

Rach - yes you and I are like one, we know what each other are saying even if someone else doesn't. That's why I've adopted you to be my "big sister!" WOOT WOOT!!! (i'm in a very good moodd...hmmm wonder why?!?! HEHE I KNOW I KNOW...not saying though!!! OOOOOO What now!?!?).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home