Monday, September 25, 2006

Texas Chainsaw : The Beginning

I'm so there!!!! 10/06/06!!!! (Anybody want to go with me?!?! I'm going to bville to watch it (bville is bartlesville oklahoma...) because their theatre is the best and closest one around!


Get this video and more at MySpace.com

4 of you stopped by and said:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger FelineFrisky said...

Oh no, not me! I watched the Exorcist during the day, a few years after it came out, and had nightmares for weeks! No scary junk for me, I'm too old to be peeing my pants in public anymore, just not cool. D :)

 
At 1:23 PM, Anonymous diana said...

i'll be there with you

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

Feline - teee hee i understand ya! I used to be like that too, just ask my sista Diana!!! :P

Diana- Cool beans!!! Even if it is only in spirit :( SNIFF SNIFF

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger brian said...

Don't do horror. *shudders* Life is bad enough.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home