Tuesday, September 19, 2006

What I would buy with 1 million dollars!

  • My dream home!
  • 4 of you stopped by and said:

    At 6:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You have GRRREAT taste!!!!
    Paige

     
    At 6:59 AM, Blogger KSHIPPYCHIC said...

    Mee too, but for some reason I want to stay in Kansas... :)
    Oh an definitely I would have to have a pink vw van.... and life would be good!!

     
    At 11:32 AM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

    Paige - eheh Thanks!

    Hippy - I don't know all about that staying in Kansas part, LOL. BUt you could always put it and move it to kansas, we have a street here in the 'ville named Elm, perfect place!!! OH yes VW van a must!! I am gonna own one of those one of these days!!

     
    At 12:22 PM, Blogger FelineFrisky said...

    Love the house! I finally have my house, so I'm content. It will happen for you. Right now, make where you are your dream home. D :)

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home