Sunday, September 10, 2006

What a weekend

Well it's Sunday, and we all know what is around the corner, ICKY MONDAY!!! This weekend for me has not been to eventful, if you call having your head in the toilet eventful, then um...you are wierd! I had the stomach flu (i think), and I spent most of yesterday morning and afternoon in the bathroom, I was considering making a bed in the bathtub, I didn't though. Then I ran out of cigs and had to go to the gas station (running a 101 fever) to get cigs and 7up, when I got home I had the headache from hell, dehydration I believe, but not for sure.

Today, I'm just so totally exhausted and weak, I can hold things down so that is good, I just had an apple, it was gross, I threw the rest out, I think they have gone bad, ICK.

Other than that I have been up to absolutely nothing, right now I'm sweating my butt off because it's hotter than hadies in my house, i don't know why, it's not hot outside! And I'm not turning the air conditioning back on, lastmonths bill about gave me a heartattack!!!

Well, this was a very uninteresting post, and I'm sorry for that, you all have a nice day and have a great ICKY MONDAY!

5 of you stopped by and said:

At 6:12 PM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

I hope you feel better soon!

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger FelineFrisky said...

Lord, I hope you feel better soon! Hugs D :)

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

Redneckgirl- Thank you so much! Me too. I hope to be able to go to work tomorrow, I don't like missing work, especially when I'll i'd do is be in bed,lol.

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

Felinfrisky - thank you, I hope so too!! hugs back at ya!!!

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

ewwwwwwwey..I hope you feel better. If ya lived closer I would have went to the store and got your cigs and 7up ;)

did you go to work this am? if ya did, I hope your monday goes by fast and painless....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home