Monday, September 11, 2006

Whoa, Nelly!

I just got pulled into an meeting with the vice president, the floor supervisor, provision supervisor, and the technical engineror (hmm..thinking that is not a word) see our engineer is leaving on Sept 29th for better and bigger things!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO HIM!! They pulled me to see if I would like to become the provisioning supervisors back up, WHOA NELLY! HOW FREAKING SWEET!!! This means that when we aren't busy I'll actually have something to do!!! SWEET!!! I will put in new orders, changes and stuff like that SWEET AGAIN!!! Well I don't think there will a pay raise with this, but who cares, I've moved up 1/2 step wooohooo!!! Back off to work I go high hoe high hoe

TAH TAH for now!

5 of you stopped by and said:

At 4:05 PM, Blogger Leesah said...

Congratulations! How exciting!!

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Congrad! It soulds like you really will enjoy this! I hope you get more money too!

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

sadly enough i don't get a raise, SNIFF SNIFF....

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

woohoo!! congrats :)

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

That's great and hopefully it will lead to bigger and better things for you! Congrats!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home