Thursday, September 21, 2006

WOOT WOOT

No, I'm not a train, but thanks for thinking that I'm that big (EHEHEHEHE). Well, something happened tonight, something good. Something that I didn't think would ever happen. Um....J and I are getting back together...Yup you heard me we are getting back together. We actually sat down tonight and talked, over at his house, not mine. His house was actually CLEAN i almost had a stroke!!! It was clean, nothing lieing around on the floor, no cups or pop cans or plates anywhere! I was amazed!!!

So we talked and um other stuff, but I won't get into that. When I got back home I messaged him stating "what was tonight? So I'm clear about everything and don't get the wrong asumption?" He said "I think it was us getting back together." and then earlier he said this "It wasn't just you that was a fault with what happened, there were two people." My jaw dropped to the floor! OH MY FREAKING GOD!!! What the hell happened to him? Was he struck in the head??? I don't know...but all I can say is that we are back together. Which does make me happy! And he's like a different person, woot woot!!!

That's all ER is about on. Leave me your comments :) I'm in the BEST MOOD EVA!!!

7 of you stopped by and said:

At 7:31 AM, Blogger brian said...

WOW!!!! That is great news. Guess he realized his mistake and that you are a woman worth having. Just hold on to your principles, this is a relationship that you are partners.

((((hugs))))

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger FelineFrisky said...

How ownderful! Take it cautiously, don't jump too fast. Both of you need to walk your way into this. Rushing leads to mistakes. I am so very happy for you. Blessings! D :)

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

I am sooooooooooo HAPPY for you but I agree with FF...take it slow. Bug HAPPY HUGS to you!!!!!

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

AWESOME Susan!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am glad y'all were able to actually talk and work everything out :)

one day at a time they say,

great news

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

I hope it works out wonderfully well for ya! Sounds like he has done some thinking he needed to do. I wish you only the best and much much happiness!! Love ya lil sis, from your big sis

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger White Rose Boy said...

A bloke with a clean house, he must have made a real effort to impress.

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy waitin' for an update.........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home