Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Bats, and other things

Well lets see the Video blog I looked horrible!!! I either look stoned out of my mind or exhausted, and I know I wasn't stoned, so must of been the exhausted part.

See a couple of nights ago I went outside with dogs in tow to let them use the potty, and I heard fluttering in the Evergreen tree above me. This is one BIG evergreen (i think that is what it is, i'm pretty much stupid on trees). I didn't think much of it then, just went along my business and so did the doggies.

Last night I go outside and I hit the screen door on one of the branches, and this black thing came and dive bombed my head, it was around 9 o'clock so it was pretty dark outside, and when I bent down to put the pups in their outside pen, it did it again. I got a look at it, it resembled a bat, yes, a bat. I about pissed my pants, Jade was extremely scared out of skin, and didn't want to go potty. Katie, was oblivious to the whole ordeal, she had business to take care of.

I come back inside and IM James. "Are there bats in this area?" and came back with "Yes." and I said "I just had one dive bomb my head" and he laughed. I didn't think it was that funny myself. So I have a bat in my tree, just great. I wonder if the dog catcher will take in bats. I know I will not invite the bat in, so that way there will be no chance of him sucking my blood and turning me into a vampire, LOL.

Today I've been in an off mood. Rachel knows this. My job is beginning to suck sweaty goat balls, graphic huh? I have cried 3 times while sitting at my desk at work. No one noticed, I can cry very quietly, the tears just build up and fall out of my eye sockets. I don't know what is wrong with me right now. It's like im PRE Pmsing or something. My lower back is killing me, I can't seem to find a comfortable posistion to sit, and I basically just want to go home, and never come back to this place ever again. But, I know that this can not happen, I mean I DO have to get a paycheck somehow. I thought about working the corner of our busiest street in town to earn some extra cash flow. But, I don't know.

I will post more video blogs, but I will make sure I look 100 percent better than I did last night, good gawd, can we say catirpillar (sp?) crawling across my forhead, GEESH!!!

4 of you stopped by and said:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger brian said...

Dive bombing bats in the belfrey that suck the big hairy root flashing the corner catipillars.

Or something like that. You and BG really need to get together for a girls night out.

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

brian - lol yes we do!

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

I thought about working a corner too but then I realized I'd be broker from PAYING people to go with me. Sigh. That's my kind of luck.

Sweaty hairy goat balls. I like that one. And I shall be stealing it;)

P.S. The Ass is alive.

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

rachel- yeah, that would be my luck too.

HEHEH go on ahead and take the "sweaty goat balls" LOL

p.s. I'm glad you did not commit a felony!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home