Friday, October 06, 2006

Everyone *Clap*...It is FRIDAY!!!

So, yes, it's Friday, YIPPEE!! What I'm going to do this weekend I have not the foggest clue. I don't know if James and I will hang out or not, I'm sure we will. My ex G and his wife are buying my landlords house (his grandmother, and the house next to the garage apartment) so their whole flippin' family will be there this weekend, I really dont' want to be around...that will some what weird.

I was watching Jay Leno last night, just for a couple of minutes, he had Bob Newhart on. They were chatting and I dont' remember where this topic came from but Bob started telling a story of 'Kids say the darnest things' and there was this little boy in the back who was not participating, and at commercial break the host (not bill cosby i know that much LOL), asked him what was the matter? The little boy said "my dog died this morning", and the host said "i'm so sorry to hear that, but your dog is up in doggy heaven, and a long long time from now you will die too and you will go up to heaven and you will see your doggy again." and the boy looked at him and said "What would God want with a dead dog?" I busted up laughin. Well in his mind he was right, it's dead it's not good, but kids do say the darnest things!

I know I have been sparce on the posting and i am sorry. I've been SOOOO tired lately and no energy to think up things to post. Last night I went to bed BEFORE 6pm, and woke up at 11pm (hint when I watched jay leno). I didn't even mean to fall asleep I was just going to lay there, and listen to King of Queens, and well i was out like a light!

I have no idea what is wrong with me...but I'm kinda getting tired of being tired, lol, if that makes any sense!

Well gots to go back to work TAKE CARE!

6 of you stopped by and said:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Get some rest...ever tried tylenol PM?

They used to help me. Amen it's FRIDAY! I totally agree!

Glad your love is still working out!

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

rebecca - yeah i have the walmart knock off of the tylenol pm, it doesn't really work though.

FRIDAY'S ROCK!

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

fridays are the best! You wont have to move will you? kinda weird your ex being so close..

what do y'all do in the ville on the weekends?

our closest movie theatre is bartlesville, which is a great one :)

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

Fridays are the bomb!! No, I shouldn't have to move. His mother (who still loves me) told him no raising my rent no telling me what i can and can not do with my dogs! EHEHEH..

What to do in the ville on the weekends...nothing much...lol. This weekend is our Dalton Raid, it is celebrating our town killing the Dalton Brothers when they tried to rob our bank back in 1892 (i think that's the date) there will be a reinactment with guns and crap! It's cool if you haven't seen it before, lol.

 
At 1:57 AM, Anonymous Diana said...

i can't believe i have missed the dalton Raid since 1992 I loved going to those. Memories awww...
well goodluck having the ex and the wife thing. Maybe this is the shove you need to get your butt up here

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger FelineFrisky said...

Hey! it's Saturday! Check out today's post when you have a moment! D :}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home