Tuesday, October 17, 2006

EYUP...

IM STUPID : LoL i forgot to mention that the link below are not 'real' haunted houses they are haunted houses that you attend to get the poop scare out of you! SORRY!!!

Uh, yes, I realize that the title is misspelt that's an inside joke between and a blogger buddy :) *Wink*

Well today has not been a very good start. I rolled over and glanced at the clock and sat straight up in bed and said "Uh...shit!" and got on the phone and called my supervisor telling her I was running late. Yeah, I woke up at 7:15 this morning, and I believed I got around in record time! I was only 3 minutes late to work this morning.

On my yahoo home page I go this link http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/44079/haunted-hangouts you'll have to copy and paste it into your browser because for some odd readon blogger is being a 'tard and won't let me do the html thing for it, damn blogger, i swear!

It's a link to haunted houses, it's pretty cool, and I know that BG will appreciate it, love ya girl!

Also there is a new girl in town, her name is MissSexyAnnie1, she is from New York, I stumbled upon her blog just searching through about New York (which is a city that I would love to visit one of these days), she just started her blog, but to me she's very very funny, well to me anyways. So maybe you should go over and check her out!

Other than that i guess no news is good news eh? Well I'm sitting here bored off my ever widening rump at work, so Im gonna go look at that link again, maybe I missed something, LOL.

Y'all have a nice Tuesday, :) Peace Love and well you know the rest!

I'm in a weird mood today, frankly I'm starting to scare myself!

9 of you stopped by and said:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

you scare me! no I am just joking...I dont scare easily.

I am glad you and J had a good weekend. Things are definately going well for you in THAT area :) Olive Garden? Brian ate there too. Its my favorite!! I wish B-ville would get one.....then we could meet for dinner!! and bellinis yummm

Im off to check out the link. I have a busy day and I am dawdling...oh hell.

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger brian said...

Nothing to see, move it along...Eyup.

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger pinky said...

Hey BC, I'm sorry I haven't been around to post lately, there are just so many blogs to keep up with! I'm going to go through and get myself caught up on what you've been doing.

Oddly enough, I just posted about a "real" haunted house on my blog. Strange...

Hope you are well!

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

BG - LOL I know i'm scary huh?!?

Brian - you crack me up

Pinky - hey there girl! I've missed ya!!! You've missed alot these past few weeks, good to have ya back!

 
At 3:44 PM, Anonymous madd said...

Hey Butterflychic...Don't you just hate starting your day like that? The rest of the day I always seem to running to catch up...just thought I would drop by to say hi, thank you for the visit and the comment, lets keep in touch, I enjoy getting to know my Dewy sistas

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Hope said...

Fortunately I don't have a job I need to set an alarm clock for or arrive at a specfic time. Couldn't do it. I am so not morning person. Thanks for visiting, love the comments.

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

madd - I absolutley hate running late for anything, let it be a job or a date, it drives me up the wall, but yet I'm never on time why is that?!? lol. Thank you for stopping by I hope to see more of you :)

hope - ahhh you're lucky! I probably won't have to worry about a job in about a month, with how things are going at my current job, blah. THanks for stopping by, I hope to see more of you too :)

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Eyup - love it! Love the Olive Garden. Please don't let me have all this sugar tomorrow. Make me get back on the southbeach wagon, ko?

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

Rachel - okay i'll come throught the computer monitor and take all sugar items away from you. Don't you let me get off my EA, which would be eaters annoynimous (sp?). Remember it's just 1 day at a time and the 12 step rules LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home