Wednesday, October 11, 2006

GGRRRR.....

(Barngoddess this song is for you and me both!!!!, and yes it does not pertain to my post, all the songs i want to play are not available which adds to my GRRRR!!!)



I'm not stressed persay, i'm a little overwhelmed at this moment. All the crap that happened today, and trying to figure out HOW the hell i'm going to pay all my crap AHEAD of time to keep up to date. I don't know. I don't know how unemloyment works either, i know it's based on how long you've worked for the company and all that, maybe i can draw it and hope to make ends meet?? I have not a damn clue. I normally wouldn't disclose this but I get paid well to sit on my ass all day and answer the phones almost 12 bucks an hour, why i have no money to show for it is beyond me. Money burns holes in my pockets, it used to not be that way I horded money all the time I was always the richest kid in high school. WHAT THE FLIP HAPPENED?!?! I learned there was a world out there with all this great shit that I had to have right then...pffft...i wish i didn't even know that now.

It's not the end of the world, but It sure the hell feels like it. I'm not about to mention this crap to the parents, all I'll hear is "we told you so", seeing that this has been 1 year since the first time we about lost our jobs. Thankfully i have almost 2 years in with the company now. That's helpful with the unemployement part.

*SIGHS* Oh well, we all have shit we have to endure in our life don't we? This year as been VERY crappy for me. It all started out with it being the best year of my life, was to get married, be happy, (could have been pregnant by now), to, not being married, loosing my job, being flat ass broke, and not having nothing to show for a job that I got paid well at...YIPPIEE....I can't wait for the year to be over, and the new one to start...surely it's got to be better than this one right?!?!?!

4 of you stopped by and said:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Sometimes you're the pigeon and sometimes you're the statue. It does suck doesn't it?

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

great song....

have you heard anymore?

umemployment is based on how much $$ youve paid in. Im not sure how KS works but you should be able to draw a decent check.

this is just shitty! did the company tax evade or what?

Geesh!

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger FelineFrisky said...

OMG!! What a crappy situation! What sort of business is it? I'm with BG, what the hell did they do?? Man, paycheck frozen too. It's not your doing. The innocents should be able to cash their checks. So very sorry. Search those classifieds. Update your resume while you have the equipment to do so. Try a temp agency. With your experience, you should be able to get good positions with good pay . I worked at it for years, loved it. Got a crappy assignment, no big deal - it's not permanent! Good luck to you. Sheesh! D

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

I gotta agree with Feline...try a tem agancy right away...cruise the jobs on line in your area. Cann unemployment and find out what you'll be getting and for how long...maybe get a student loan and go to school? Just a quick thought...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home