Monday, October 30, 2006

Hello it's MONDAY

Yippe freaking skippy, it's Monday! I'm here at work, barely working, okay okay, not working at all.

My tooth is once again infected, fun shtuff (i misspelt that on purpose). I get it pulled next tuesday, yea!

Yesterday I flipped between A Haunted on discover channel and Th Scariest Places on Earth on Family Channel :) It was purdy cool. Watched home alone 2 times yesterday, I was a bit bored you think?

Nothing really to report, I will however be making the transition over to wordpress i'm following Barngoddess' lead, blogger is just sucking majorly these days, and it's getting on my nerves. :)

Have a nice monday!

1 of you stopped by and said:

At 11:16 AM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

Hi...happy monday! A local "haunted" hospital was featured on the worlds scariest places.....it's called Waverly Hills Sanitarium.....I think I'm gonna talk Mindtwister into doing a post on it....he's better at that than me...lol

My e-mail is Brandybrb@yahoo.com lemme know when you make the switch so I can update my links.

HUGS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home