Friday, October 20, 2006

HO, HUM.

So, it's Friday. Yeah, it is, woohoo. Yeah, that didn't sound very conviencing did it? I'm not feeling so hot. I keep getting hot and cold flashes, and what I really want to do is be in bed curled up with the pups, and sipping a hot cup of tea. But, unfortunialty I'm stuck here at work. Yea! No, not really (on the Yea! part).

I have no nose, well, I have a nose, I just can't breath through it right now. Well, I can breath through the left nostril just fine it's the right one that is all clogged, yeah, I know, you didn't really want to know that. SORRY!

I watched the Omen last night, the new remake, yeah, it's not worth your time wasting watching that movie. BOREINGVILLE.

That's really pretty much it, I know, I know, what a post huh?!?

6 of you stopped by and said:

At 4:02 PM, Anonymous madd said...

OOHHH you poor thing..your post sound like you feel, I can hear the sniffles right over the net..:)You need to be home in bed yes with the pups..all snuggled up...hope you feel better soon, I know it has to run its course..hopefully this weekend you can get some rest..m

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger FelineFrisky said...

Hello! I am up and around this afternoon. Wish I had a cold, at least I'd know what to do! Oh well. I must eat more red meat and fish, for starters. Hubby's vegetarian, he'll have to get used to it. D

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

Madd - awww, thanks *sniffle* i'm getting ready to do that right now!!

felinfrisy - i sure hope you get to feeling better! HEHE on the red meats :)

 
At 2:42 AM, Anonymous Diana said...

Sorry you feel that way, but that is crazy because I'm having allergy attacks and it is also my right nostril that is clogged. A nice hot bath helps I been in mine everynight for a couple hours. I've gotten pretty far on my book already!!

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Allergies are bad this time of year. I have a headache that comes and goes and comes and goes. Well, part of it is allergies;)

Love ya little sis!

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

dazed and confused is on tonite on WGN :)

have you watched An American Haunting? It'll be out on DVD the 24th

I feel like crappola too

catch ya later....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home