Tuesday, October 17, 2006

How do you take your Cawwfee?

NOTICE EYEBROWS ARE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE EYEBROWS!!!!



7 of you stopped by and said:

At 9:46 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

I love it! So cute! Foo foo princess cawwfee?! I shall nevah pahtake of an imitation, miss. Only the nectar of the morning gods (black coffee).

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

lol i'm a coffee wimp

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger brian said...

Don't do coffee. Way too much cafeine.

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

Brian - Ahhh, princess foofoo coffee is the best!!! Last night Rachel and I were watching True LIfe: I'm a Staton Island girl, and she was making fun of their accents, and this was all over IM's LOL, i was cracking up so hard, I had to do a video post, although I look either really stoned our really worn out, one of the 2, but I sure the heck wasn't number 1, lol.

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger MissSexyAnnie1 said...

HAHAH, that was so cute. And you almost have it down exactly on who those girls talk!! I have not lost my southern accent as of yet, and god only knows I never want to ask for cawwfee!!!!

 
At 2:41 PM, Anonymous madd said...

Hey Butterfly..I love foo foo coffee too! I will only drink fresh gound Dunkin Dounts coffe, i make at home, with hazlenut creamer in it...yum
anyway..love the post it was fun...m

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

madd - yea! someone else who likes foofoo coffee! I am pleased!!! Thank you on the compliment of my horrible looking self on my video blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home